copy of Emina Pasión 2018
An excellent wine for tasting and tapa hopping accompanied by a wide range of appetisers. With EminaPasión, you may dare to enjoy cured meats, cheeses, stews, or foie gras and raspberry jam. If you are more traditional, it may be paired with grilled meats, blue fish such as salmon and, of course, cheese or carpaccios.
D.O Ribera del Duero
Emina Pasión is a red wine made from the Tempranillo grape variety in the Designation of Origin Ribera del Duero that arouses passion wherever it goes. This wine is pampered from its origin in the vineyard, which, thanks to microbiology, does not require chemical products, remaining faithful to the sustainable commitment of the brand. Once in the winery, it is matured in new American oak barrels and then bottled in lightweight bottles, which reduces its carbon footprint and environmental impact significantly.
Its grapes are grown in our own vineyards located on the right bank of the Ribera del Duero's Golden Mile in the municipalities of Valbuena de Duero and Pesquera de Duero.
The word EMINA evokes the wine glass and the tradition rooted in the area next to this winery that combines modernity and tradition.
Emina Pasión is a red Tempranillo wine with a modern profile made at the Emina Ribera Winery, where fruit and wood blend perfectly to offer wine lovers a harmonious and fruity winemaking.
This wine is pampered from the very beginning as its land is cared for with the utmost respect for the environment thanks to microbiology until the manufacturing process, in which the grape is matured in new American oak barrels once it becomes wine.
- Taste phase: This wine has a good structure and is easy to drink and enjoy on any occasion. Its retronasal reveals acid red fruits, a medium structure, a lingering finish and silky tannins
- Nose stage: A very savoury wine with a strong reminiscence of red fruits, such as cherries and acid dark fruits, such as currant and blackberries. A subtle touch of spices, cocoa and coffee derived from its maturation oak is also perceived.
- Visual phase: it shows an upper layer with blue, purplish and cardinal notes that expresses EminaPasión's full youth and its maturation in American oak for approximately 6 months
94 points World Wine Championship Tastings.com
90 POINTS REPSOL GUIDE
93 points El País Wine Yearbook
- Denomination of Origin
- Ribera del Duero
- Emina Winery
- Bottle Size
- 75 cl.
- List of Ingredients
- Wine produced from grapes
- Contains sulfites
- 750 ml
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Service Temperature
- Serve at 16-18º.
- Business Name
- BODEGA MATARROMERA, S.L.
- Country of Origin
- Alcoholic Strenght
You might also like