Matarromera Prestigio 2015-Estuche de Madera de 2 botellas-75 cl
Finding inspiration in every detail
It is the perfect wine to surprise and amaze you, and to accompany a good Castilian roast lamb or some fine cured cheese
Ribera del Duero
MatarromeraPrestigio was conceived with three objectives: To create a unique, special, and different wine, a reflection of its excellent vineyards in Valbuena de Duero; to break with the rules of wine ageing (crianza, reserva, gran reserva, etc.); and to satisfy the creative yearning of its winemaker. In this regard, it is only made in vintages considered excellent. Although it is a wine that follows its own rules, its philosophy is grounded to a nine-month ageing in French oak barrels, and another nine-month ageing in American oak barrels. It then stands for two years in the bottle. The enormous quality and unique nature of its grapes and the care that goes into harvesting them are, nowadays, simply taken for granted. What can the maker of this unique red wine from Ribera del Duero surprise us with?
1. Its bouquet offers clear notes of Chinese ink and imposing freshness.
2. Its extraordinary persistent flavour on the palate is to be underlined. To finish with, its spicy notes, such as clove and thyme from the French oak, come to the fore.
3. Intense, again thanks to the calcareous terroir, with clear Mediterranean influences in its maturity and elegant concentration that awakens the senses.
4. Peculiar and special, just like any work of art. Comprehensive experience.
5. One word: Exclusivity.
- Denomination of Origin
- Ribera del Duero
- Bodega Matarromera
- Bottle Size
- 75 cl.
- List of Ingredients
- Wine produced from grapes
- Contains sulfites
- 750 ml
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Service Temperature
- Serve at 16-18º.
- Business Name
- BODEGA MATARROMERA, S.L.
- Country of Origin
- Alcoholic Strenght
You might also like